WHEN: October, 17th 9:00am – 12:00pm
WHERE: CrossFit 580 Livermore, CA
DONATIONS: Help CF580 & make your donation directly to Barbells for Boobs & Mammograms in Action. CLICK HERE
VENDORS: Out of the Cave Paleo/Zone Friendly Food Truck
SUPPORT: WEAR PINK & come cheer for your friends!!
Want to participate in the workout ? Create your fundraising page and sign up for a heat at the box!
- Workout – Helen Meets Grace: Two Girls in One Day!
- TWO-PERSON team workout – run together, tag team in and out of movements as needed.
- THREE (3) rounds of:
- 400 meter run (partners run together)
- 21 Kettlebell Swings (Rx 53#/35#)
- 12 Pull-Ups
- *Team immediately moves on to perform:
- THIRTY (30) Clean and Jerks (RX 135#/95#)
- tag team in and out as needed (divided work between partners as necessary)
- Score is total time for the team to complete both workouts!
- Teams can be Male/Male, Male/Female, Female/Female
- PRIZES for TOP 3 RX and Scaled Teams!
- All participants must be signed up in advance in order to participate; any additional money will be donated directly to B4B.
- To register, sign up for a heat time at the Box!
- CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING PAGE to help reach our team goal of $4000!
- RX and Scaled Division:
- Scaled division must do the prescribed scaled weight – you cannot do an in between weight.
- Grace scaled barbell weight: 115# for men, 75# for women.
- Open Division: You choose the weight, perfect for those new to CrossFit. Judges will clear you on the weight and movements!
- You must arrive to CHECK IN and WARM UP at least 30 min in advance.
Thank you for your support of this awesome charity on behalf of CrossFit 580!
Barbells for Boobs is a non-profit organization who provides funding to breast centers globally through our Mammograms in Action ® Grant Program as a “last resort” resource for thousands of people who do not qualify for government funding or other charitable resources in the detection of breast cancer. Funding for screenings and diagnostic procedures is not only a necessity, but really does save lives.