Tony is a CrossFit Level 2 coach, High School Strength and Conditioning Specialist and a USAW Sports Performance Coach. Tony has been coaching strength and conditioning for athletes of all ages for over 10 years for competition in a variety of sports including: Soccer, Hockey, Mixed Martial Arts, lacrosse and Basketball. He is a full time Police Sergeant with a large south bay department. He has taught physical fitness and defensive tactics for the police academy for many years. He is the head CrossFit coach at CrossFit SJPD where he has been coaching police officers since 2008. He also serves as a part-time CrossFit coach at CrossFit 580 in Livermore, CA. He has an extensive background in martial arts and is currently a senior instructor the Academy of Self Defense in Santa Clara where he teaches Krav Maga. Tony worked as a conditioning coach for West Coast Soccer Club for 3 years. He strongly believes in the importance of physical fitness and proper nutrition for optimum performance. His goal is to teach his athletes life long fitness habits in and outside of the gym. Tony has a deep passion for Strength and Conditioning and enjoys competing in the local masters CrossFit circuit.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Level 2 Certified
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- USAW Sports Performance Coach L1
- California Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Physical Training
- California Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Defensive Tactics
- National Strength and Conditioning Association- Associate Member